2. You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen, you'll be ready for unchaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?
3. Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car-GO CRAZY.
4. What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure skating not good enough for you, son?
5. Your mother and I are going away for the weekend...you might want to consider throwing a party.
6. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies-you know-that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.
7. No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring now quit your belly-aching, and let's go to the mall.
8. What ya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.
9. Father's Day? Aaahh-don't worry about that-it's no big deal.