The human race is doomed. In case you needed further proof that part of the human race is doomed, here are some instructions from labels on consumer goods:
On Sears hair dryer:
- Do not use while sleeping.
On a a bag of Fritos:
- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Dial soap:
- Directions: Use like regular soap.
On Swan frozen dinners:
- Serving suggestion: Defrost.
On a hotel-provided shower cap in a box:
- Fits one head.
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert:
- Do not turn upside down. (Printed on bottom of box.)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
- Product will be hot after heating.
On package for a Rowenta Iron:
- Do not iron clothes on body.
On Boot's Children's Cough Medicine:
- Do not drive a car or operate machinery.
On Nytol (a sleep aid):
- Warning: May cause drowsiness!
On a Korean kitchen knife:
- Warning: Keep out of children.
On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights:
- For indoor or outdoor use only.
On a Japanese food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
On Sainsbury's Peanuts:
- Warning: Contains nuts.
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
- Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts.
On a Swedish chainsaw:
- Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.