Skip to main content

A Golfer and a Leprechaun

A golfer playing in Ireland hooked his drive into the woods. Looking for his
ball, he found a little leprechaun flat on his back, a big bump on his head,
and the golfer's ball beside him. Horrified, the golfer got his water bottle from
the cart and poured it over the little guy, reviving him. "Arrgh! What
happened?" the leprechaun asked.

"I'm afraid I hit you with my golf ball," the golfer replied.

"Oh, I see. Well, ye got me fair and square. Ye get three wishes, so whaddya
want?" asked the leprechaun.

"Thank God, you're all right!" the golfer answered in relief. "I don't want
anything. I'm just glad you're okay, and I apologize." And with that, the
golfer walks off.

"What a nice guy," the leprechaun said to himself. "I have to do something
for him. I'll give him the three things I would want: a great golf game, all the
money he ever needs, and a fantastic sex life."

A year goes by and the golfer is back. On the same hole, he again hits a bad
drive into the woods and the leprechaun is there waiting for him. "'Twas me
that made ye hit the ball here," the little guy said. "I just want to ask ye,
how's yer golf game?"

"My game is fantastic!" the golfer answered. "I'm an internationally famous
golfer now." He added, "By the way, it's good to see you're all right."

"Oh, I'm fine now, thank ye. I did that fer yer golf game, you know. And tell
me, how's yer money situation?" the little guy asked.

"Why, it's just wonderful!" the golfer stated. "When I need cash, I just reach
in my pocket and pull out $100 notes I didn't even know were there!"

"I did that fer ye also. And tell me, how's yer sex life?" asked the leprechaun.

The golfer blushed, turned his head away in embarrassment, and said shyly,
"It's okay."

"C'mon, c'mon now," urged the leprechaun, "I'm wanting to know if I did a
good job. How many times a week?"

Blushing even more, the golfer looked around, then whispered, "Once,
sometimes twice a week."

"What?!" exclaimed the Leprechaun in shock and disbelief. "That's all?! Only
once or twice a week?!"

"Well," replied the golfer, "I believe that's not too bad for a Catholic priest in
a small parish."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty hilarious funny quotes

1. Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving. (My personal favorite funny quotes ) 2. Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee. 3. Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband! 4. I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash. 5. Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent. 6. Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without, but whatever you do, you'll regret it later. 7. You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it. 8. Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. 9. Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. 10. Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she will take it anyway. 11. My wife and I always compromise. I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me. 12. Those who can't laugh at themselves ...

Top 10 Hilarious Quotes

Here are top 10 hilarious quotes .. Do let me know your thoughts by posting your valuable comments: 1- Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much. 2- If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? 3- There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side. 4- An consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing. 5- Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference. 6- When you are right, no one remembers. When you’re wrong, no one forgets. 7- Cheer up, the worst is yet to come. [Hilarious Quotes] from my small nephew.. 8- If you can not see the bright side of life, polish the dull side. 9 - A recent police study found that you are much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run. 10 - Men want the same thing from their underwear that they want from women: a little bit of support, and a little bit of freedom. Some more funny quotes and funny sayings is li...

Funny Statuses Quotes For Facebook

 Here, i present you very best of Funny Statuses Quotes For Facebook which of course you can use as your Facebook status A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, "damn that was awesome". I feel sleepy 24x7!....what to do??? "Most people say U have changed but no 1 dares to look into you eyes and say u have compromised a lot" Accidentally wore a red shirt and khaki pants to target today, and long story short, i think i have been promoted to assistant manager. The internet is perfect because it satisfies my desire to be alone while still getting attention from people. Best error message of the century An error shown by a computer: "No keyboard found. ...Press any key to continue...." I drink once in a blue moon but the problem is why that blue moon comes so frequently.... lol In the good old days, girls used to cook like their mothers, NOW THEY DRINK LIKE THEIR FATHE...

Enter your email address: